Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally


Its my last night with the short-term missions group with my church and tomorrow the life that Christ has laid out before me begins.

It has been a long time coming and now it is here.To be able to live amongst the people God has broken my heart for lets me appreciate our living loving God all the more.

God has told me from day 1 that this is what He made me for.To have such a simplistic attitude towards my lifes calling is freedom.God says go I go!!!!Isn't life easy when someone else who loves you, you are able to let take charge of your life.

I don't know why He picked me or what He picked me for but I will just follow His guidance and understand that as in :

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you a hope and a future.

The people that walked these corridors and lived in this prison couldn't see a hope or a future but by bringing God's Word to there children and there children's children these corridors will be cleansed of evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment